Friday, October 9, 2009

Leonardo Da Vinci; A true Renaissance Man

Ever since we have started learning about the Leonardo I was always interested in why he was so famous and was called a genius. After I had left the amazing exhibition I have become very excited about learning more about him and looking deeper into his work. Out of all his unbelievable inventions and art, I thought my favourite work of him are his sketches of the human body; internal and external. However, my favourite sketch of the human body is the picture of the arm muscles. I find how he has drawn each muscle so perfectly and detailed which makes us give us an idea of how complex our body is and it gives us the bigger picture of oursleves. It shows me that Leonardo was a very good drawer and he was a man in the Renaissance how loved to think about the world and questioned and challenged things thought to be impossible.

No comments:

Post a Comment